Team Swim Suits, Caps, and Equipment
2024 Sea Dragon Swimsuit Info coming in New Year
The information below is for reference only.
2023 Sea Dragon Swimsuits
Swimmers have three options for swimsuits at team meets:
- Purchase the 2023 team suit from All American Swim (info below).
- Reuse a CPSD team suit from a previous year.
- Wear a red or black swimsuit. No other team logos on suits are permitted per TSA rules.
To Purchase 2023 Team Swimsuits:
- For discounted team prices listed below, order your swimsuit from All American Swim.
- For suit fitting, please visit All American Swim store.
- All American Swim at Maynard Crossing Shopping Center
- 1231 NW Maynard Rd, Cary, NC 27513
- Hours M-Th 10a-6p, and Sat 10a-3p
- Female: TYR Diploria Maxfit – Thick Strap - $44.99
- Female: TYR Diploria Diamondfit – Thin Strap - $44.99
- Male: TYR Diploria Blade Jammer - $33.75
- Male: TYR Diploria Racer - $26.25
- ***Prices do not include tax.
2023 Sea Dragon Swim Caps
Swimmers have two options for caps at team meets:
- Wear a CPSD team cap (info below).
- Wear a solid black or solid red swim cap. No other team logos on caps are permitted per TSA rules.
CPSD Silicone Team Cap - $10
* Available for purchase at the time of registration and at home meets.
Practice Equipment / Preparation:
Swimmers should arrive in their swimsuits ready to practice. A team, red, or black swimsuit is only required for swim meets. Swimmers may wear any swimsuit color/style they prefer to practice.
Label all swim equipment and personal belongings with the swimmer's name with a permanent marker.
Do NOT bring valuables to swim meets or practice.
- Swim Cap - especially with long hair
- Plenty of dry towels
- Water bottle - stay hydrated
- Kickboard - provided by Sea Dragons
- Fins - optional