Team Swim Suits, Caps, and Equipment
2023 Sea Dragon Swimsuits
Swimmers have three options for swimsuits at team meets:
- Purchase the 2023 team suit from All American Swim (info below).
- Reuse a CPSD team suit from a previous year.
- Wear a red or black swimsuit. No other team logos on suits are permitted per TSA rules.
To Purchase 2023 Team Swimsuits:
- For discounted team prices listed below, order your swimsuit from All American Swim.
- For suit fitting, please visit All American Swim store.
- All American Swim at Maynard Crossing Shopping Center
- 1231 NW Maynard Rd, Cary, NC 27513
- Hours M-Th 10a-6p, and Sat 10a-3p
- Female: TYR Diploria Maxfit – Thick Strap - $44.99
- Female: TYR Diploria Diamondfit – Thin Strap - $44.99
- Male: TYR Diploria Blade Jammer - $33.75
- Male: TYR Diploria Racer - $26.25
- ***Prices do not include tax.
2023 Sea Dragon Swim Caps
Swimmers have two options for caps at team meets:
- Wear a CPSD team cap (info below).
- Wear a solid black or solid red swim cap. No other team logos on caps are permitted per TSA rules.
CPSD Silicone Team Cap - $10
* Available for purchase at the time of registration and at home meets.
Practice Equipment / Preparation:
Swimmers should arrive in their swimsuits ready to practice. A team, red, or black swimsuit is only required for swim meets. Swimmers may wear any swimsuit color/style they prefer to practice.
Label all swim equipment and personal belongings with the swimmer's name with a permanent marker.
Do NOT bring valuables to swim meets or practice.
- Swim Cap - especially with long hair
- Plenty of dry towels
- Water bottle - stay hydrated
- Kickboard - provided by Sea Dragons
- Fins - optional
Simple formatted text