About Cary Park Sea Dragons
Cary Park Sea Dragons is a fun, competitive summer swim team for swimmers ages 4-18 yrs. Cary Park Sea Dragons Swim Team is open to all registered members of the Cary Park Swim Club, including non-Cary Park residents from local Cary neighborhoods.
- Cary Park Sea Dragons receive age-appropriate instruction and practice in all four competitive strokes: freestyle, backstroke, breaststroke, and butterfly.
- Swimmers are encouraged to participate in at least 3 Practices per week to achieve maximal benefit from swim instruction.
- Swimmers are also encouraged to attend all 9 Swim Meets available, including Time Trials, up to 6 Dual Meets, and up to 2 End-of-Season Championship Meets.
- A swimmer's competitive age group is determined by the swimmer's age as of June 1 of the current TSA swim season. In meets, swimmers ages 6 and under may swim in up to 2 individual events. All other swimmers may swim in up to 3 individual events.
- The team also has numerous fun team social activities throughout the summer season.
For 2023, Cary Park Sea Dragons are ranked 1st in the Tarheel Swimming Association Southern League Division 1.
Twitter - @CPSeaDragons
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org